Sunday, April 14, 2013

Project 1: Blue Over-sized Blouse

Hi guys! 

OMG! This is my first time to write a blog. I've never done this before, so can I say that I'm still VIRGIN on this? ^_^

Anyway, I want to show you my very 1st project. I bought this in 168 Mall, Divisoria for just Php 99.00!!! It's freakin' H&M but its 3XL. And you can also see the quality of the fabric, its cotton!!! I sooo love it! <3

And when I tried it, its like a dress but it's super short. It has huge space under the armpit area and at the back. It's really over-sized. 

For it to be more appealing to the eyes... I did some alteration/modification. I chopped of the excess fabrics! :)

Now, here is the Before and After look of it. 

I hope you enjoy reading it. Join me on my next venture!

Thanks for viewing my post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment